About the job Senior Data Engineer, Remote
Senior Data Engineer, Remote
- Contract to Hire
- 100% Remote (Must be able to work EST hours)
- W2 only (we offer various benefit options if needed)
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizen or a Green Card holders for this position
- No Third Party Recruiters Please. Candidates must be self-represented.
Performs engineering work associated with the design, development, maintenance, and testing of infrastructures for data generation as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. Designs, develops, and implements methods, processes and systems to consolidate and analyze diverse data sets, both structured and unstructured. Builds the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources. Integrates data from a variety of sources, assuring that they adhere to data quality and accessibility standards. Experiments with available tools and advises on new tools in order to determine optimal solutions given the requirements dictated by the model/use case.
- Creates and maintains optimal data pipeline architecture
- Develops and conducts test to ensure data solutions meet documented user requirements
- Collaborates with data science team members to transform data and integrate algorithms and models into automated processes
- Works with stakeholders, including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Improves system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new elements
- Optimizes new and current database systems
- Defines security and backup procedures
- Coordinates with the project team to identify future needs and requirements
- Proven work experience as a Data Architect, Data Scientist, Data Analyst, or similar role.
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles.
- Proven experience with production implementation of AWS Sagemaker - Sagemaker Training, Sagemaker Model Registry, Sagemaker Experiments, Sagemaker Pipelines, and other AWS orchestration for ML model implementation.
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements.
- Expertise in SQL and NoSQL.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- High level of self-motivation and initiative.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or relevant field with 5+ years experience.
- Data Science experience with healthcare and/or medicare claims analysis
- Data Visualization
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.