About the job Sr. .Net Developer (Active Secret Clearance), Remote
Sr. .Net Developer (Active Secret Clearance), Remote
- Direct Hire
- Remote (may need to occasionally travel to client site in Washington, DC.
- Due to government requirements, US Citizens only with Active Secret Clearance
- Salary Target: Up to $150K (DOE)
- Analyzing system requirements and prioritizing tasks
- Writing clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Developing technical specifications and architecture
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Upgrade existing, legacy programs
- Document development and operational procedures, as well as research
- Communication and collaboration with teammates and client leadership
- Minimum of five years of experience in web development using MS.NET.
- Experience with HTML 5, C#, ASP.NET, and Classic ASP required.
- Experience working with HL7.
- Demonstrate an understanding of ASP.Net 4.0 (C/C#), classic ASP/VB, ASP.NET 3.5/VB.NET Microsoft .NET and C# in a .Net framework environment.
- Demonstrate a mastery of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), web development markup languages /web methodologies, software validation tools and methodologies such as Visual Studio, Agile, OWASP, HP Fortify.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
- Some SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Application Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and section 508 compliance highly desired.
- Experience with Telerik, AngularJS, and MVC 5.0 highly desired.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our client may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the customer site requirements.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.