About the job Senior ServiceNow Developer, Remote
Senior ServiceNow Developer, Remote
- Contract to Hire
- 100% Remote
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizens
Seeking Senior ServiceNow Developers to build solutions that support citizen services - such as systems that help detect fraud, waste, and abuse across federal programs, systems that help facilitate wireless spectrum auctions, and systems that support citizen engagement with regulatory and rulemaking processes - all using the ServiceNow platform. The Senior ServiceNow Developers also support new and novel employee services across the relevant program portfolio - such as improving employees' access to Human Resources business functions, our customer's business management, and stakeholder engagement capabilities, as well as core service and operations management needs of business stakeholders. Expected engagements for this position will include implementations of ServiceNow Security Operations Enterprise, IT Asset Management (Hardware and Software Asset Management), and IT Service Management.
- Formulate system scope and objectives.
- Prepares detailed specifications for application builds.
- Assist with user story creation and grooming.
- Responsible for coding, testing, debugging, and creating technical documentation.
- Technical knowledge and responsibility of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming.
- Understands the business or function for which the application is designed.
- Instructing, directing, and checking the work of other technical team members.
- 3+ years of experience developing on the ServiceNow platform.
- 3+ years of IT application system experience in technology solution delivery.
- 3+ years of experience with platform customization in relevant delivery platforms.
- 3+ years of experience with custom application development including Custom Service Portal widget creation.
- 3+ years of experience developing and customizing core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, and Service Catalog.
- 3+ year experience leading and mentoring Junior ServiceNow team members.
- 3+ years of experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Adept at developing front-end portals, and back-end console development.
- Experience building scoped applications.
- Strong communicator and ability to work as part of a cohesive team.
- US Citizenship is required (required by the federal government for this position).
- MUST reside in the United States (U.S.) and the work MUST be performed in the United States (U.S.), as this work is for a federal contract and laws do apply.
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance.
- Bachelors degree or better in Information Technology.
- Current CAD (Certified Application Developer) and CSA (Certified System Administrator) certifications.
- Current certifications in one or more of the following: ServiceNow SecOps, ITAM, ITOM
- Integration experience (SOAP, REST, and JSON as well as JDBC and file imports).
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with an API-led Integration Platform such as MuleSoft or Apigee.
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the management of users, groups, and roles, CMS Development, ACLs, business rules, workflows, UI actions, UI policies, dictionary, and catalog items Orchestration and Discovery experience is a plus.
- Experience with rebuilding and refactoring legacy applications in ServiceNow is a plus.
- Experience conducting ServiceNow instance upgrades.
Scope of Position:
This position is an individual contributor and has no supervisory responsibilities. Provides functional expertise through day-to-day work tasks. Works under the supervision of management.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.