About the job Account Director / Portfolio Lead, Veterans Affairs, Remote
Account Director / Portfolio Lead, Veterans Affairs, Remote
- Direct Hire
- Remote (Prefer candidates in DMV Metro area or willing to travel as needed)
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizens
No Third-Party Recruiters Please. We can only work with individuals who are self-represented.
- Managing multiple programs that deliver digital services in a portfolio of accounts.
- Managing a multi-million dollar P&L for multiple programs with multiple subcontractors.
- Responsible for program profitability and financial forecasting as it relates to P&L management.
- Providing expertise in technology project and program management.
- Coaching and mentoring project and program managers.
- Identifying and implementing strategies to maximize resource use and availability tracking across programs.
- Creating organizational structures & processes to support delivery.
- Accountable for overall client satisfaction.
- Promoting efficiency across the portfolio of programs.
- Ensuring that appropriate information sharing occurs across programs.
- Representing the portfolio as part of the Leadership Team.
- Contributing to decisions on pipeline priorities, and supporting opportunities through business capture process.
- Responsible for setting strategic direction and organic growth priorities for portfolio of programs.
- Securing contract modifications for portfolio of programs.
- Developing organic growth with current or adjacent customers.
- Identifying and leading opportunities for organic growth within portfolio of programs.
- Identifying and helping qualify formal opportunities for growth within portfolio of programs.
- Identifying key capabilities and approach on programs to add to our client's capabilities / approaches.
- Providing input into company-wide strategy and key objectives as part of the Leadership Team.
- Supporting growth team on new opportunities and initiatives.
- Leading efforts to develop scope and delivery labor mapping on pricing activities within their sphere of influence.
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum 8 years of overall work experience.
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum 3 years in Government, Civil Service, or their dedicated discipline.
- Deep subject matter expertise on Veterans Affairs policy, program operations, and issues and ability to apply that knowledge to anticipate issues/enhance solutions for the federal government, beneficiaries, and other stakeholders.
- Requires experience managing a mobile program or portfolio.
- Demonstrates experience with federal contracting, contract management, and work as a subcontractor.
- Leads strategic change related to organizational goals, both internally and externally.
- Driven by results, both in terms of meeting organizational goals and customer expectations.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to manage a large team successfully, particularly in terms of leading others towards meeting the organization's mission and goals while providing an inclusive and positive work environment.
- Business acumen related to human, financial, and information resource management.
- Coalition building skills, including the ability to develop networks and alliances with partners.
- Political savvy and awareness of and ability to respond to operating environment.
- Ability to build consensus and negotiate strategically to drive results.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our client may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the customer site requirements.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry's leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.