About the job Federal Health Business Development Executive, Remote/DMV Metro Area
Federal Health Business Development Executive, Remote/DMV Metro Area
- Direct Hire
- Remote (Must be in the DMV Metro area)
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizens
The Federal Health Business Development Executive is a key member of our client's Growth and Strategy Team and contributes directly to their goal of cultivating new customer relationships and owning strategic business opportunities. In this role, you are responsible for developing and nurturing a pipeline of new business leads and working closely with internal teams, customers, and industry partners throughout the opportunity lifecycle.
This individual understands the Federal market and embodies a passion for addressing the challenges government agencies face in delivering software solutions that support their mission. They embrace change and a dynamic remote work environment and thrive in shaping opportunities that align with our client's mission to empower government customers to deliver superior digital services.
- Shape and deliver on a strategy to cultivate new customer relationships in strategic Federal agencies
- Leverage customer experience with agencies
- Identify current and multi-year opportunities to expand the business pipeline
- Develop partner relationships that support the capture strategy
- Maximizing current contract vehicles to earn work via task orders and identifying new contract vehicles to pursue that support strategy
- Cultivate and manage a pipeline for target agencies
- Execute call plans and capture activities in alignment with company priorities and values
- Create brand awareness in the agencies
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 8 years of overall work experience
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3 years in Government, Civil Service, or their dedicated discipline - ideally in one or more of the following agencies (CMS, HHS, SSA, VA, VHA/VBA, FDIC, LoC)
- Deep subject matter expertise and program operations issues and the ability to apply that knowledge to anticipate issues/enhance solutions for the federal government, beneficiaries, and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrates experience with federal contracting, contract management, and work as a prime or subcontractor arrangement
- Leads strategic change related to organizational goals, both internally and externally
- Driven by results, both in terms of meeting growth goals and customer expectations
- Proven leadership skills, facilitation, and consensus-building skills particularly in terms of leading others towards meeting the organization's mission and goals while providing an inclusive and positive work environment
- Business acumen in federal digital transformation methodologies and approaches
- Coalition building skills, including the ability to develop networks and alliances with partners
- Political savvy and awareness of and ability to respond to the operating environment
- Ability to build consensus and negotiate strategically to drive results
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our client may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the customer site requirements.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.