About the job Infrastructure Engineer (Secret Cleared or Clearable), Columbia, MD
Infrastructure Engineer (Secret Cleared or Clearable), Columbia, MD
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizens for this position.
- Active Secret Clearance preferred, however we will consider candidates who are clearable and able to be processed for a Secret clearance upon hire.
- Salary: Up to $175K + Benefits (DOE)
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for the daily technical support of network activities in a multi-vendor, multi-platform computer environment and for the installation, maintenance, and tuning of network software and hardware. You will provide technical assistance to the Network Architect for the installation of new technologies as well as provide next level support to Network Engineers. You will be responsible for performing the planning, coordination, configuration, installation, and management of all data and network infrastructure and related client services within the enterprise to meet operational requirements.
- U.S Citizenship
- DoD Secret Clearance (or ability to obtain one)
- 10+ years' experience
- 5+ years' experience with VMware
- 2+ years' experience with Network Engineering
- 3+ years' experience with Data Centers
- Experience with server virtualization environments, installing routers, switches and wireless access points.
- Ability to perform tasks under limited supervision
- Experience with installing, configuring, and administering the following technologies: VMware vSphere, NSX Advanced Load Balancer, VMware vCloud Director (vCD).
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our client may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the customer site requirements.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.