About the job Health Disparities Clinical Specialist, Remote
Health Disparities Clinical Specialist, Remote
- 100% Remote (Must be able to work EST)
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizens or a Green Card holders for this position
- NO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS PLEASE! CANDIDATES MUST BE SELF-REPRESENTED.
- Salary: $100-120K (DOE)
Seeking a Clinical Specialist who can:
- Apply clinical expertise to address provider, strategic, and operational priorities in the pursuit of healthcare delivery transformation.
- Apply leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts.
- Work on unusually complex problems and provide highly innovative solutions.
- Operate with substantial latitude for unreviewed actions or decisions.
- Mentor or supervise employees in both firm and technical competencies.
- Leverage expertise in U.S. healthcare system payment policy, population health, quality and performance measurement, and alternative payment models.
- Support teams as an expert in addressing social determinants of health.
- 5+ years of experience with health care programs addressing health disparities and social determinants of health (SDoH), quality improvement programs, and coverage and payment rules
- Experience with designing, implementing, or supporting clinical programs to support addressing SDoH
- Knowledge of care delivery transformation or practice redesign efforts to improve patient experience and outcomes, including ambulatory care settings
- Knowledge of quality and utilization measure performance tied to payment
- Bachelors degree in a medical field
- Experience in working with stakeholder groups, including physician groups or beneficiary organizations on issues related to Medicare and Medicaid policy and programs
- Experience with client management
- Knowledge of primary care delivery challenges and transformation opportunities
- Knowledge of payment policy issues affecting the U.S. healthcare system
- Knowledge of quality measure development and implementation processes
- Ability to manage a mid-sized team and manage budgets
- RN Clinical License
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry's leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.