About the job Front End Developer, Tampa, FL
NO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS PLEASE! CANDIDATES MUST BE SELF-REPRESENTED AND US CITIZENS (CLEARABLE).
Front End Developer, Tampa, FL
- Full-time, on-site
- Requires US Citizen - clearable. Will be processed for an Interim Secret Clearance within first 30 days and eventually a Top Secret clearance.
- Salary: $85-101K
Front End Developers/Software Engineers are responsible for creating next generation web-based and desktop applications designed to enhance user interface with tools and capabilities.
- Work with Data Analysts, Data Integrators, Data Scientists, and Database Engineers to create, troubleshoot, and recommend appropriate user interface capabilities.
- Work with customers to enhance user experience and implementation requirements.
- Minimum of 1-year experience is required.
- Seven years experience with modern Web technology stack.
- Experience with Restful APls, relational databases, and cross browser compatibility troubleshooting techniques.
- At least Interim Secret w/in 30 days of hire is required, while Top Secret clearance eligible for SCI is preferred.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.