About the job Senior Data Scientist, Remote
Senior Data Scientist, Remote
- Contract to Hire
- 100% Remote (Must be able to work EST hours)
- W2 only (we offer various benefit options if needed)
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizen or a Green Card holders for this position
- No Third Party Recruiters Please. Candidates must be self-represented.
Performs scientific work associated with the analytical, statistical, and programming skills to collect, analyze, and interpret large data sets. Uses large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization. Uses models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. Mines and analyzes data, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. Develops processes and machine learning-based tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy. Assesses the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques. Drives business results with data-based insights.
- Develops data science/AI/ML solutions to complex business challenges
- Utilizes advanced data science tools and skills to interpret, connect, predict, and make discoveries in data
- Uses predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, efficiencies, process improvements, and other business outcomes
- Manages and analyzes large and/or complex datasets.
- Provides support in capturing and defining any requirements for the deliverables/ solutions for the projects under this contract.
- Provides expertise and implementation support for projects in data science, predictive analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- BA/BS Degree with 5+ years experience
- Data Science experience with healthcare and/or claims analysis
- Statistics background and knowledge of queuing theory
- Proven experience developing machine learning models using Python, Spark, and other packages in Amazon SageMaker
- Must have strong data visualization skills
- Expected to formulate questions that will help the business and then proceed in solving them
- Must be able to work with engineering teams to source the right data, evaluate system performance
- Experience with one or more: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Predictive Analytics, and Hadoop/Spark distributed processing
- Problem-solving attitude
- High level of self-motivation and initiative
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.