About the job Sr. Information Systems Security Engineer (Secret Cleared or Clearable), Columbia, MD
Sr. Information Systems Security Engineer (Secret Cleared or Clearable), Columbia, MD
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizens for this position.
- Active Secret Clearance preferred, however we will consider candidates who are clearable and able to be processed for a Secret clearance upon hire.
- Salary: Up to $140K + Benefits (DOE)
As an ISSE, you will assess system compliance against NIST, DoD, and security requirements to include the NIST 800-53 controls, analyze vulnerability scans of information systems, and assist in remediation tasks. You will be responsible for developing, updating, and/or reviewing RMF documentation to include Security Plans, Implementation Plans, Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), and Risk Assessment Reports. You will develop and implement security policies in the architecture.
- U.S Citizenship
- DoD Secret Clearance (or ability to obtain one)
- 10+ years' experience
- Demonstrable experience with TrendMicro, HyTrust.
- Demonstrable experience with RMF.
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to perform tasks under limited supervision
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our client may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the customer site requirements.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.