About the job Java/React/Node.js Engineers, Remote
Java/React/Node.js Engineers, Remote
- 100% Remote
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizens for this position
No Third-Party Recruiters Please. We can only work with individuals who are self-represented.
Our client is seeking Java/React/Node.js Engineers to deliver competent O&M and system enhancement support by executing all phases of applications programming activities for a federal client. This role will be part of an Agile Software Development team focused on comprehensive systems integration and user experience enhancement.
- Devising and modifying application programs and procedures from detailed specifications to solve complex problems. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains those programs.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Bachelor's degree or at least 4+ years experience in a related field in lieu of a degree.
- 7+ years React/SPA
- 7+ years AWS serverless framework (API Gateway, ALB, Lambda, DynamoDB, EventBridge, Kinesis, S3, DMS).
- Java; SQL – Oracle, PostgreSQL; JSP
- App Servers – Tomcat, WildFly, WebSphere
- Frameworks –Spring, Spring Boot, Struts
- ORM – JPA, Hibernate, MyBatis
- MQ/JMS – IBM MQ Series, ActiveMQ
- REST concepts; JWT
- Testing: JUnit, Selenium, JMeter
- Jenkins/Cloudbees – Groovy Jenkinsfile development
- Ansible – Playbook development, Tower management
- Hashicorp Terraform and Hashicorp Vault
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our client may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the customer site requirements.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.