About the job Pre-Sales Cross-Platform Solution Architect, DC/Remote
Pre-Sales Cross-Platform Solutions Architect, DC/Remote
- Direct Hire
- 100% Remote (ideally local to DC)
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizens for this position
The Pre-Sales Cross-Platform Solutions Architect is responsible for the design of complex end to end solutions for RFP responses. They are the technical subject matter expert in all technology offering across the professional and managed services catalog. They will also work closely with the client's customer technical team and the operations team throughout the entire process from discovery through documenting and solutioning.
- Design specific technology solutions to aid in solving identified business challenges and align internal clients technologies discovered through the Technical Advisory and Sales Process.
- Define and assist with technical assessments of clients technology and security through standardized processes.
- Discover and research new solutions/vendors to meet common customer challenges.
- Define and transition approved project scopes to the engineering team, ensuring clear communication of the approved scope of work and technologies to be implemented to meet agreed upon client expectations set through the advisory and sales process.
- Communicate with operations team on new and emerging technologies to be implemented to align with market demand, remain competitive and retain current customers.
- Work with operations team on internal systems to better serve and improve our ability to deliver services to our customers.
- Engage in technical conversations with customers for design validation and methodology.
- Collaborate internally to validate technical solutions.
- Ability to design in-depth, complex technical solutions
- Relevant industry leading qualification or accreditation in one or more technology
- In-depth knowledge of IT Infrastructure technology and its business application
- Demonstrable ability to provide input into commercial/technical documents and to develop solution specific business cases.
- Must have prior Federal experience performing in a similar role (design of complex end-to-end solutions).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of services delivery methodology.
- Ability to operate with ambiguity and able to define solution elements when all the required information is not immediately available. Identify and document appropriate assumptions.
- US Citizenship is required for consideration.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our client may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the customer site requirements.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.