About the job Full Stack Software Engineer (Secret Cleared), Tampa, FL
NO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS PLEASE! CANDIDATES MUST BE SELF-REPRESENTED AND US CITIZENS WITH AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE.
Full Stack Software Engineer (Secret Cleared), Tampa, FL
- Full-time, on-site
- Requires US Citizen with an Active Secret Clearance. Eligible for Top Secret clearance.
- Salary: $90-105K
Responsible for developing applications designed to enhance user interface, enable operators, and increase effectiveness and efficiency of operating tasks. Identify areas in which technology can be used to improve current processes through automation and data management. Participate in the software development life cycle of an application, including the architecture, development, testing, and deployment of software solutions. Applications are designed to be user-friendly and easily accessible by the end-user while emphasizing security.
The full stack software engineer shall perform the following tasks:
- Proficiency using the Python programming language, along with experience with web frameworks such as Django.
- Database knowledge (such as My Sequel) to query databases and facilitate database design.
- Work with Data Analysts, Data Integrators, Data Scientists, and Database Engineers to create, troubleshoot, and recommend appropriate user interface capabilities.
- Work with customers to enhance user experience and implementation requirements.
- US Citizen with an Active Secret Clearance.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field. Masters degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of and skills in various software applications and programs.
- Troubleshooting skills and attention to detail.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.