About the job IT Consulting Senior Manager, Hybrid
IT Consulting Senior Manager, Hybrid
- Direct Hire
- Hybrid - Only candidates local to the Maryland - DC - Virginia area will be considered as position will require on-site a couple days/week.
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizen or a Green Card holders for this position
- Salary: $150-160K + Bonus
Our client's technology advisory service line is seeking a dynamic Consulting Senior Manager that can lead their clients in accomplishing their goals. This individual must have a background in business processes and the applications that support these processes including ERP, CRM, PSA, and other related systems. They need to have the ability to assess a new environment quickly, and the communication skills to communicate with various levels of stakeholders. A background as an Applications Director, CIO, Applications Project Manager, or Solutions Consultant is helpful.
Ideal candidate will be a technically minded, business savvy problem solver, who can think quickly and change gears to meet the needs of a diverse group of clients.
- Provide a client with an overall assessment by identifying their needs, defining their requirements, proposing solutions that support key business processes, and creating roadmaps to achieving their goals.
- Guide a client in identifying, evaluating, and selecting software to support the solution.
- Lead a client through a software implementation by managing the project, directing internal and external resources, documenting business processes, and guiding the solution design.
- Create and implement change management plans.
- Aid the client in developing testing plans.
- Oversee the project through go-live and ensuring solutions are delivered to fit the clients business requirements and needs.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Requires 12+ years of applications, infrastructure, services and business process experience in either an in-house or consulting role.
- A background in managing business applications, infrastructure and vendor selection as well as implementing operational processes is strongly preferred
- Seeking candidates with expertise and experience in any of the following areas: Manufacturing, Distribution, Non-Profit or Services industries; Finance/Accounting, HRIS, CRM, ERP, and E-commerce applications; cloud infrastructure and services; and data/process integrations.
- Strong operational, business process, and/or accounting experience is required as relates to business application solutions.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle a variety of different projects simultaneously, and capable of managing multiple deadlines. Ability to take direction and work independently.
- Results-oriented with self-confidence, perseverance, and a high sense of urgency.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.