About the job Systems Engineer (Secret Cleared or Clearable), Columbia, MD
Systems Engineer (Secret Cleared or Clearable), Columbia, MD
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizens for this position.
- Active Secret Clearance preferred, however we will consider candidates who are clearable and able to be processed for a Secret clearance upon hire.
- Salary: Up to $140K + Benefits (DOE)
As a Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for systems enhancement, including incremental design/functional element configuration, interfaces, coordination, and prototyping. You will also be responsible for the development of hardware, software, and communications, and for integration, acceptance testing of modules, subsystems, and total systems.
You will perform a variety of systems engineering tasks and activities that are broad in nature and are concerned with major systems design, integration, and implementation, including personnel, hardware, software, and support facilities and/or equipment. You will perform quality assurance reviews and the evaluation of new and existing software products.
- U.S Citizenship
- DoD Secret Clearance or ability to obtain one
- 10+ years' systems engineering experience
- Ability to perform tasks under limited supervision
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our client may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the customer site requirements.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.