About the job IT Service Delivery Project Manager, Remote
IT Service Delivery Project Manager, Remote
- Contract (6-12 months+)
- Remote (Will be supporting a client on the East Coast)
- We will consider US Citizen, Green Card, or EAD for this position
No Third-Party Recruiters Please. We can only work with individuals who are self-represented.
Seeking a Sr. Project Manager who can support a company that is analyzing and strongly moving to outsourcing much of its back-office processes (with elements of IT being first). Will be right hand to IT leadership to help move them through the process.
- Requires 7-8 years of IT Service Delivery Project Management, having led a similar transition from in-house IT to off-shore/near-shore.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our client may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the customer site requirements.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.