About the job Business Applications Consulting Senior Manager, Hunt Valley/Hybrid
Business Applications Consulting Senior Manager, Hunt Valley/Hybrid
- Contract to Hire
- Hybrid (Prefer someone within driving distance to Baltimore/DC metro area)
- Due to our requirements, we can only consider US Citizens
Seeking a dynamic Business Applications Consulting Senior Manager that can lead our clients' customers in accomplishing their goals. Seeking passionate and enthusiastic individuals with excellent communication and organizational skills. This person must have a background in business processes and the applications that support these process including ERP, CRM, PSA, and other related systems. They need to have the ability to assess a new environment quickly, and the communication skills to communicate with various levels of stakeholders. A background as an Applications Director, CIO, Applications Project Manager, or Solutions Consultant is helpful. If you are a technically minded, business savvy problem solver, who can think quickly and change gears to meet the needs of our diverse group of clients, then we want to hear from you. This is a permanent, full-time position to work alongside incredibly talented people at a firm with an impeccable culture.
- Providing client with an overall assessment by identifying their needs, defining their requirements, proposing solutions that support key business processes, and creating roadmaps to achieving their goals.
- Guiding a client in identifying, evaluating, and selecting software to support the solution.
- Leading a client through a software implementation by managing the project, directing internal and external resources, documenting business processes, and guiding the solution design.
- Creating and implementing change management plans.
- Aiding the client in developing testing plans.
- Overseeing the project through go-live and ensuring solutions are delivered to fit the clients business requirements and needs.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Requires 8+ years of applications and business process experience in either an in-house or consulting role
- A background in managing business application selection and implementation processes is strongly preferred
- Seeking candidates with expertise and experience in any of the following areas: Manufacturing, Distribution, Finance/Accounting, E-commerce, cloud applications, and Integrations.
- Strong operational, business process, and/or accounting experience is required as relates to business application solutions.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle a variety of different projects simultaneously, and capable of managing multiple deadlines. Ability to take direction and work independently.
- Results-oriented with self-confidence, perseverance, and a high sense of urgency.
- Great attitude, goal-driven, and team player.
- Creative and resourceful, self-starter that thrives on working in a fast-paced environment.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.