About the job Senior Data Engineer, Hybrid (70% onsite in Columbia; 30% remote)
Senior Data Engineer, Hybrid (70% onsite in Columbia; 30% remote)
- Direct Hire
- Hybrid (70% onsite in Columbia; 30% remote)
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizens
- NO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS PLEASE
- Salary Target: Up to $195K (DOE)
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will responsible for the build out and tuning of data processing pipelines and scenarios for both integration and interactive analysis of large data sets in distributed systems. You will be responsible for data loss prevention focused on compliance, data rights management, and data tagging/labeling, and visibility. This includes architecting and engineering Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions across an enterprise environment and integrating DLP controls across user environments; configuring network scans on appropriate DLP detection servers to identify stored sensitive information at-rest and quarantine data classified as restricted.
Work Location: This is a hybrid position - minimum 70% onsite in Columbia.
- U.S Citizenship
- 10+ years' experience
- 4+ year's experience in data tagging, ABAC, and data loss prevention.
- 4+ years' experience in data rights management.
- Ability to perform tasks under limited supervision.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field.
- Experience installing, implementing, integrating, and deploying the following technologies: Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC), Adobe Experience Manager, and Titus for Data Tagging.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.