About the job Senior Infrastructure Engineer, Hybrid (70% onsite in Columbia; 30% remote)
Senior Infrastructure Engineer, Hybrid (70% onsite in Columbia; 30% remote)
- Direct Hire
- Hybrid (70% onsite in Columbia; 30% remote)
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizens
- NO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS PLEASE
- Salary Target: Up to $176K (DOE)
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for the daily technical support of network activities in a multi-vendor, multi-platform computer environment and for the installation, maintenance, and tuning of network software and hardware. You will provide technical assistance to the Network Architect for the installation of new technologies as well as provide next level support to Network Engineers. You will be responsible for performing the planning, coordination, configuration, installation, and management of all data and network infrastructure and related client services within the enterprise to meet operational requirements.
Work Location: This is a hybrid position - minimum 70% onsite in Columbia.
- U.S Citizenship
- 10+ years' experience in network engineering
- 5+ years' experience with VMware
- 2+ years' experience in Network Engineering
- 3+ years' experience with Data Centers
- Experience with server virtualization environments, installing routers, switches and wireless access points.
- Ability to perform tasks under limited supervision.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field.
- Experience with installing, configuring, and administering the following technologies: VMware vSphere, NSX Advanced Load Balancer, NSX-T, VMware microsegmentation, VMware vCloud Director (vCD).
- VMware certifications
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.