About the job Cloud Software Test Analyst, Remote
Cloud Software Test Analyst, Remote
- 100% Remote
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizens or Green Card Holders who are self-represented for this position. Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance and must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years.
The Cloud Software Test Analyst will be part of a team supporting Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) via the Integrated Data Repository (IDR) contract. The Integrated Data Repository (IDR) is a high-volume data warehouse integrating Parts A, B, C, D, and DME claims, beneficiary and provider data sources, along with ancillary data such as contract information, risk scores, and many others. Access to this robust integrated data supports much needed analytics across CMS. Its vision is to provide greater information sharing, broader and easier access, enhanced data integration, increased security and privacy, and strengthened query and analytic capability via a single unified data repository.
As a Cloud Software Test Analyst, you will provide testing and analysis to support the program in addition to supporting the mission of migrating the IDR Teradata data and ETLs from Informatica to the Snowflake Cloud.
- Review and analyze user stories, acceptance criteria, business requirements, system requirements and technical specifications.
- Develop test scenarios, document test cases, create test data/files, compile test summary documentation and provide work estimation for testing tasks.
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the requirements and meets end-user expectations.
- Provide cross functional support to help resolve defects.
- Make recommendations to improve overall quality.
- Effectively communicates with management scrum masters on status and critical issues.
- Collect and communicate findings from test results to internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology and trends in IT quality assurance.
- Collaborate with team, resource manager, and scrum masters to identify risks and mitigation activities.
- Recommend and implement corrective actions as needed to address unplanned technical, functional and resource issues.
- Ensure new processes are documented and reviewed with team.
- Participate in agile meetings including the daily scrum, backlog grooming, sprint planning, program increment (PI) and retrospective meetings.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Software Testing experience.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Solid Back-end testing experience in writing and executing SQL queries.
- Knowledge of various software testing methods.
- Ability to review, test and evaluate the work of others by participating in Peer Reviews.
- Health Care experience
- AWS (S3, CLI, EMR, EC2, Glue, Cloudtamer)
- Atlassian (Confluence, Jira)
- Test Director
- Informatica (PowerCenter, DEI)
- Experience with automated testing and developing test scripts
- Experience supporting Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our client may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the customer site requirements.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.