About the job Full Stack Developer, Remote
Full Stack Developer, Remote
- Contract to Hire
- 100% Remote
- Target Salary: $120-140K
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizen, Green Card holders or EAD holders who are self-represented for this position. Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance and must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years.
Develops or configures in the development tools and/or platform using application standards. Uses pair-programming, test-driven development, code quality tools or other agile development methods and responds to code checks. Applies DevSecOps principles, including deploying and releasing code, and cloning environments.
Proactively performs research of trends, new methods, and techniques used to produce high quality code. Proactively creates or updates assigned documentation and in the solution context (repository). Conducts complex tasks and assignments as directed while working under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
Provides guidance and mentoring to less senior staff, and may oversee aspects of the system. Conducts complex tasks and assignments, within best practice, while working under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Develop or configures in the development tools and/or platform using application standards. Uses code quality tools and respond to code checks.
- Use pair-programming, test-driven development, or other agile development methods. Creates or updates assigned documentation and in the solution context (repository).
- Applies DevSecOps principles, including deploying and releasing code, analyzing/deploying upgrades/patch sets, and cloning environments.
- Mentors less senior staff and may oversee aspects of the Platform.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in relevant technical field.
- 3-6 years industry experience in software development.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex technical topics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience.
- Refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support.
- Expert in Agile development methodologies, strong background in the SAFe framework.
- Strong background in AWS (min of 1 year experience) including available database services, EC2, ELB and NLB, VPCs, security groups.
- 1-2 years of networking experience.
- Experience with infrastructure as code, automation and scripting languages.
- Experience with Terraform or Ansible.
- Understanding and experience with API integrations.
- Development languages: Knowledge of server-side programming languages including DotNet, Java, Ruby, PowerShell and Python.
- Database and cache: Familiarity with DBMS technology, including SQLServer, Oracle, MongoDB and MySQL and caching mechanisms such as Redis, Memcached and Varnish.
- Basic design ability: Including knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design.
- Server: Experience working with Nginx or Apache servers with a solid background in Linux.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to visualize a proposed system and, be able to build it.
- Strong background of application security, and of security in general.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our client may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the customer site requirements.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.