About the job Practice Transformation Specialist, Remote
Practice Transformation Specialist, Remote
- 100% Remote (Must be able to work EST)
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizens or a Green Card holders for this position
- NO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS PLEASE! CANDIDATES MUST BE SELF-REPRESENTED.
- Salary: $90-140K (DOE)
Seeking a Practice Transformation Specialist who can:
- Work as a hands-on adviser for clients in leadership roles in the areas of patient safety and quality improvement.
- Lead projects and initiatives and act as a subject matter expert for project teams.
- Provide analysis, interpretation, and visualization of patient safety and quality data, causal analysis processes, and use of process improvement methodologies.
- Conduct strategic planning and operational assessments for the client and leverage expertise in the analysis process for performance, procedures, and processes of complex health systems to improve both efficiency and effectiveness and address priority operational challenges.
- Contribute to the delivery of operational solutions and ongoing performance management to help achieve operational excellence, quality and safety across a spectrum of operational environments across the provider, payer, research, and life science and public health segments.
- Contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Work on unusually complex problems, provide solutions that are highly creative, and act as leader on large programs or projects that affect the organization's long-term goals and objectives.
- 5+ years of experience with improving clinical quality, quality measures, or convening action-oriented quality improvement groups
- Knowledge of Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial payment environments and structures
- Ability to lead health care delivery redesign and learning approaches
- Ability to work independently and within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- BA or BS degree and 8+ years of experience with quality improvement in a professional work environment or MA or MS degree
- Experience with CMS
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry's leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.