About the job DevSecOps Engineer (Secret Clearance), Tampa, FL
NO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS PLEASE! CANDIDATES MUST BE SELF-REPRESENTED AND US CITIZENS .
DevSecOps Engineer (Secret Cleared), Tampa, FL
- Full-time, on-site
- Requires US Citizen with an ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE. Potential to get cleared to a op Secret clearance.
- Salary: $107-115K (DOE)
Our client is seeking a DevSecOps Engineer to support a long-term on-site government contract.
At least an Active Secret Clearance is required, while Top Secret clearance eligible for SCI is preferred.
The DevSecOps Engineer (Platform Team) is a platform team developer who is responsible for developing and managing the CI/CD pipelines of a wide variety of applications.
- Minimum of 1-year experience is required.
- Experienced in providing DevSecOps implementation using Jenkins, Gitlab, or similar tools.
- Experienced in developing, testing, and maintaining containerized applications.
- Working knowledge of source version control, build/release tools and methodologies, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Ability to build DEVSEC pipelines from scratch.
- Working knowledge of Software Build process.
- Shall have a passion for building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for a large enterprise that consists of hundreds of applications.
- Possess a strong security-first mindset.
- Secret Clearance is required, while Top Secret clearance eligible for SCI is preferred.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.