About the job Transaction Advisory Associate, Tysons, VA/Hybrid
Transaction Advisory Associate, Tysons, VA/Hybrid
- Hybrid - Must be able to commute to Tyson's VA 3 days/week
- Due to our client requirements, we can only consider US Citizen or a Green Card holders for this position
- NO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS PLEASE! CANDIDATES MUST BE SELF-REPRESENTED.
Seeking highly motivated and experienced professional to support the continued growth of our client's Transaction Advisory practice. Must be eager to be part of a fast-growing management consulting firm with access to the top executives and investors in the federal market. Works closely with internal and client deal teams executing on M&A strategy, candidate sourcing, due diligence, and integration efforts. Manages client relationships to support the ongoing growth of their businesses.
- Participate in Transaction Advisory engagements across the practice that may include financial due diligence engagements with both private equity and strategic corporate buyers, candidate sourcing, pre-merger/post-merger integration, and corporate development support
- Conduct industry- and company-specific business due diligence, including competitor and industry benchmarking
- Perform in-depth financial modeling to inform client projections around revenue and profit outlook, pipeline sizing, and industry dynamics
- Leverage market/customer research, trends, and competitor analysis to help clients understand transaction-specific risks and opportunities
- Develop an understanding of the underlying trends that affect the Aerospace, Defense, and Government Services industries that extends beyond the current engagements to serve as the foundation for enduring relationships
- Assist in deal sourcing, target identification, and analysis for proprietary acquisition processes
- Deliver outstanding work consistently and client value while transitioning from a project delivery to a client development mentality, with a focus on developing trusted and long-lasting relationships
- Education: BS/BA in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Management, Economics, Finance, or Statistics, or in a related field
- Experience: 2 to 5 years hands-on experience in corporate development, M&A strategy, investment banking, commercial due diligence, or principal investing
- Industry knowledge: Demonstrates interest and passion for government-centric markets, particularly Aerospace, Defense, and Government Services
- Problem-solving skills: Must be intellectually curious with strong creative and imaginative prowess to generate ideas for solving complex business problems
- Critical thinking: Possesses the capacity to analyze data objectively, applying logical thought to provide short-, mid-, and long-term strategic recommendations
- Creativity: Incorporates strategic, financial, game theory decisioning, and other frameworks into successful M&A sourcing approaches, deal structures, and due diligence products
- Passion: Desires for learning our methodologies and proprietary tools for federal M&A sourcing, due diligence, and integration activities
- Attention to Detail: Must have fastidious approach to succeed in a demanding environment where we expect to provide clients with market leading insights and superior analysis
- Communication: Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly articulate the insights from findings to management and relevant stakeholders
- Flexibility: Able to adjust to frequent changes in priorities, effectively managing time and working across multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Professionalism: Takes pride in work and creating a polished product
- Team Player: Desires to be part of a meritocratic group who works well independently and in an intensely collaborative team environment
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.