About the job Outside Sales Representative (Equipment Rental Services), Gainesville, FL
Outside Sales Representative (Equipment Rental Services), Gainesville, FL
- Base Salary ($35-70K) + Bonus (3-figure potential)
- Relocation assistance available
The Outside Sales Representative works cooperatively with other members of the team to introduce and sell products and services to new and established customers as well as service existing accounts. Outside Sales Representatives introduce and sell our products and services to new and established customers by making cold calls both in person and on the phone and other interactions. This position requires a hunter attitude and strong drive to win.
- Identifying, contacting, and qualifying new prospects.
- Responding to customer calls.
- Tracking and following up on existing quotes.
- Assisting with project execution tasks such as answering questions around administration, delivery, or invoicing.
- This position requires a large volume of outbound, cold calls and cold calling physical locations.
- Meet revenue quotas as assigned.
- Prepare and submit activity reports and forecasts as requested.
- Update and maintains the CRM database to include but not limited to customer account contact names, address, phone numbers, email addresses, past and future sales activities and any and all notes regarding the accounts business opportunity.
- Maintain all prospective customer data in the CRM Database and use the information contained therein as the sole source for prospective customers and interactions.
- Stays within prescribed budgetary cost requirements.
- Communicates frequently with the customer.
- Maintains a safe work environment.
- Performs job functions safely at all times.
- Participates in all safety meetings.
- Communicates all concerns or violations to appropriate manager(s) immediately.
- Uses the proper Personal Protective Equipment when performing work duties. Employee wears the proper shoes, glasses, gloves, ear protection, etc. Employee is properly attired to perform their job safely (no loose-fitting clothes, unsafe jewelry, etc.).
- Disposes of waste properly.
- Abides by all local, state, and Federal laws; reads, understands, and agrees to follow the policies outlined in the Company Safety Manual and Company Handbook.
- Demonstrates behaviors aligned with Company's Core Values at all times.
- Continuous Improvement
- Assists in driving a continuous improvement strategy within the business to result in ongoing incremental gains in quality and efficiency.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Highly motivated sales professional, with prior equipment rental, construction or industrial services experience, that can operate within guidelines assigned.
- High energy with a customer service attitude is a must.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and persuasion skills.
- Positive professional attitude.
- Proficient level of computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must demonstrate competence and fearless ability to perform cold calls and prospecting.
- Advanced networking, and relationship development skills. Comfortable with Consultative and/or Enterprise Sales Techniques. Have advanced selling skills.
- Ability to forecast and manage various opportunities/prospects simultaneously.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task activities with shifting priorities.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and persuasion skills and positive professional attitude.
- Ability to manage various tasks simultaneously.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.