About the job Java Developer, Remote
NO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS PLEASE.
Java Developer, Remote
- Contract position
- Must be US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident per government client requirements.
- NO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS PLEASE. Candidates must be self-represented.
The qualified applicant will provide design and development support in the planning of system and deployment activities for a technical task order. Our program is on the cutting-edge of health care reform and Information Technology modernization in the United States and is making a difference in the lives of all Americans.
- Responsible for the execution of a Scrum/Agile Development Task Order.
- Maintaining Enterprise Applications and user interface.
- Perform product updates, upgrades and apply patches to the application and the underlying platform.
- Working with different service owners to logically group individual data points into actionable categories.
- Proactively identifying gaps within the monitoring solution and remediating those gaps
- Working with service owners to filter irrelevant data and alerts
- Conduct system audit reviews and perform maintenance functions as required to ensure system health.
- Ensure Section 508 Compliance.
- Perform daily system checks, review and respond to events reflected in various management tools, perform server patch management.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field and 6 years experience, or a Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 4 years of experience - OR - an additional 4 years of related experience in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience performing analysis and designing of solutions.
- Proven experience developing with technologies such as JAVA, JAVA Script development, React Angular JS, Angular 2, node, JS, responsive and mobile design, and cross browser development.
- Proven experience developing applications utilizing Relational Database/No SQL Database.
- Experience with CICD practices and AWS based deployment.
- Strong knowledge of database SQLs and Stored Procedure.
- Experience with automated unit test methodologies and tools.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Experience in developing secure, enterprise scale browser-based user interfaces and applications.
- Experience with Salesforce application.
- Experience with MS Windows applications and proficient in the use of MS Office software
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry's leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.