About the job User Support Analyst, Remote
User Support Analyst, Remote
- 100% Remote
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizens or Green Card Holders who are self-represented for this position. Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance and must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years.
The User Support Analyst will be part of a team supporting Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) via the Integrated Data Repository (IDR) contract. The Integrated Data Repository (IDR) is a high-volume data warehouse integrating Parts A, B, C, D, and DME claims, beneficiary and provider data sources, along with ancillary data such as contract information, risk scores, and many others. Access to this robust integrated data supports much needed analytics across CMS. Its vision is to provide greater information sharing, broader and easier access, enhanced data integration, increased security and privacy, and strengthened query and analytic capability via a single unified data repository.
As a member of an Agile Kanban team:
- triages user reported issues
- assists users with data analysis
- debugs user queries
- collaborates with business subject matter and technical experts to resolve user questions
- Snowflake (fundamental knowledge)
- Atlassian (Confluence, Jira)
- Familiarity with healthcare claims data.
- Prior experience supporting Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our client may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the customer site requirements.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.