About the job Data Architect, Washington, DC/Remote
Data Architect, Washington, DC/Remote
- Direct Hire
- 100% Remote
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizens.
No Third-Party Recruiters Please. We can only work with individuals who are self-represented.
Our client is seeking Data Architects who are changemakers. Armed with the goal of delivering data to client stakeholders who need it, as they need it, you should be someone who helps clients develop processes for standardizing how and where they collect, store, transform, distribute, and use data and help them make sense of the data they are keeping. They develop data solutions for clients that disrupt existing ways of thinking about big data inside the organization or enterprise. Our client's customers come to to them looking for Data Architects with healthcare experience who are grounded in the fundamentals of open-source database design, modeling, governance, and implementation.
- Responsible for scoping, designing, building, and implementing frameworks for clients.
- Lead technical decisions on all aspects of the features and attributes.
- Develop data management architectures involving the migration of data in both cloud and server-based solutions.
- Architect and implement a big data platform principally for use in analytics and reporting.
- Establish a data governance program and develop a data strategy for all data management functions.
- Provide technical advice and operational support on interoperability including architectural recommendations, deployment of a data repository, and stakeholder education.
- A bachelor's of science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field; preferably an advanced degree in one of the above.
- Experience in healthcare and specifically medical record data.
- 10 total years in data architecture, analytics, design, and development.
- Experience evaluating existing data structures and documenting of the data model.
- Experience in enterprise data management including data discovery, integration, and governance.
- Experience in data architecture and design for both structured and unstructured data.
- Experience working with stakeholders to define the problem, explore options, and implement solutions.
- Exceptional communication, writing, coordination, and facilitation skills.
- Comfort working independently, managing competing priorities, and proactively communicating with client stakeholders as needed.
- Adaptability in a fast-paced and changing environment and ability to work well under pressure, take ownership over assignments, and organize and manage in all directions (up, down, and across peers).
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our client may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the customer site requirements.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.