About the job Talent Acquisition Specialist, McLean, VA/Remote (Hybrid)
Talent Acquisition Specialist, McLean, VA/Remote (Hybrid)
- Direct Hire
- Report 3 days onsite in McLean, VA, 2 days remote
- Due to our client requirements, we can only consider US Citizens
No Third-Party Recruiters Please. We can only work with individuals who are self-represented.
Our client is seeking a mid-level Talent Acquisition Specialist to oversee the full-cycle recruitment in a wide variety of essential cleared and non-cleared positions. You will liaise closely with Senior Management team, Hiring Managers and HR to understand the qualifications of the open positions, identify and capture the best candidates in the market. As a critical member of the team, you will manage the full candidate experience from start to finish, build and influence recruiting processes and strategies, consult and plan with hiring managers for current and future openings to ensure operational efficiency.
- Oversee recruiting efforts for Technical IT, Software, Engineering as well as Corporate infrastructure positions.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for all positions to include utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter and other job posting sites: posting, sourcing, screening, interview scheduling, offer, and onboarding process.
- Build, maintain and negotiate relationships with outside recruiting agencies.
- Report and analyze recruiting data and trends real-time and monthly to make recommendations that meet recruiting and growth initiatives.
- Collaborate with the business development team on hiring budgets and contingent offers.
- Develop strategic recruitment plans for the proposal team for pre and post award staffing.
- Manage the applicant tracking system (BambooHR) including all candidate management.
- Recommend recruitment best practices and process enhancements to leadership.
- Update recruiting and staffing process documentations and SOPs, as needed.
- Understand diversity and inclusion recruitment initiatives and strategies.
- Organize, attend, and host onsite job fairs to attract local talent for hard to fill positions.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on the company’s recruiting brand and messaging.
- Manage and process all 30 and 60 day check-ins for new hires.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant industry work experience.
- Minimum of 5 year experience with strategic recruiting.
- Experience recruiting for a Government Contracting Firm.
- Experience with Security Clearance levels and requirements.
- Experience with HR practices including EEO and OFCCP requirements.
- Experience recruiting Technical Software and Technology roles.
- Strong communication, written, and negotiation skills.
- Self-driven, motivated and proactive.
- Strong knowledge of Boolean string searches and demonstrated ability to effectively source candidates.
- Demonstrated ability to attract passive candidates and build a diverse talent pipeline.
- Ability to conduct effective phone screens to gather pertinent information about the candidate and evaluate their fit for a particular position.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently multitask, prioritize, and carry out projects through to completion independently.
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage recruitment challenges, deadlines and business objectives.
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency with LinkedIn, Zip-recruiter, Indeed and other recruiting tools.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and MS-Teams.
- Experience with BambooHR or other ATS and HRIS systems.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our client may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the customer site requirements.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.