About the job Systems Engineer (Secret Clearance), Columbia, MD
Systems Engineer (Secret Clearance), Columbia, MD
- Direct Hire
- On-site in Columbia, MD
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizens
- Clearance: Secret
As a Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for systems enhancement, including incremental design/functional element configuration, interfaces, coordination, and prototyping. You will perform a variety of systems engineering tasks and activities that are broad in nature and are concerned with major systems design, integration, and implementation, including personnel, hardware, software, and support facilities and/or equipment.
- Develop hardware, software, and communications.
- Perform integration, acceptance testing of modules, subsystems, and total systems.
- Perform installation, configuration, and management of operating systems (Windows/Linux).
- Perform quality assurance reviews and the evaluation of new and existing software products.
- U.S. Citizenship
- DoD Secret Clearance
- 10+ years' systems engineering experience.
- 5+ years of DoDAF or similar architecture experience.
- Experience authoring requirements specifications, creating test documentation and procedures, and developing trade studies.
- Ability to perform tasks under limited supervision.
- BA/BS in Systems Engineering or technical field.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.