About the job Pricing Analyst, North Bethesda, MD (Hybrid)
Pricing Analyst, North Bethesda, MD (Hybrid)
- Direct Hire
- Hybrid (Must be able to be on-site in North Bethesda, MD office approx. 2-3 days/wk)
- Salary: Up to $100K (DOE)
Under the supervision of the Director of Contracts and Pricing, the Pricing Analyst will play an integral role in producing high quality, cost competitive proposals that contribute to corporate success in winning meaningful work. Individual will work closely with Accounting and PMO functions for existing contracts to inform management on project performance and budget management.
***This position may require working some evenings or weekends at times to meet business deliverables***
- Collaborate with technical proposal managers and subject matter experts to obtain information necessary for the development of the cost proposals involving the use of Excel formulas and functions for multiple spreadsheet models.
- Manage all cost volume preparation activities to include compiling cost, schedule, and other required elements of the cost proposal in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications, acquisition regulations, and corporate policies and procedures.
- Participate in pricing strategy sessions with company leadership and subject matter experts.
- Collaborate in the development/enhancement of procedures and automated tools to support continuous improvement of budgeting and cost proposals.
- Develop Work Breakdown Structure with program management and contracts for new awards and provide data to the accounting team.
- Enter and maintain project budgets in Costpoint, as well as contract data.
- Assist in conducting routine (monthly, quarterly, annual) financial analysis, budgets, and reporting.
- Collaborate with contract termination and contract closeout.
- Lead the development of Provisional Indirect Rates.
- Responsible for all required Federal reporting under contracts to include quarterly sales reporting to GSA, processing IFF payments, and annual service contract reporting.
- Associate degree in business, finance, accounting, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in pricing or cost proposal development.
- Government Contracting experience (federal civilian agency preferred).
- Familiarity with GSA schedule contracts and requirements. Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations. Familiarity working with FFP, CPFF, T&M, and IDIQ contracts, and the development of cost modeling.
- Ability to deal tactfully and diplomatically with others. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to handle multiple priorities, sometimes simultaneously, under deadline pressure.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly. Strong critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to work independently.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft especially Excel.
- Bachelors Degree in business, finance, accounting.
- Familiarity with Deltek Costpoint or other project-based ERP preferred.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our client may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the customer site requirements.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.