About the job Senior Identity Management Engineer, Hybrid (70% onsite in Columbia; 30% remote)
Senior Identity Management Engineer, Hybrid (70% onsite in Columbia; 30% remote)
- Direct Hire
- Hybrid (70% onsite in Columbia; 30% remote)
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizens
- NO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS PLEASE
- Salary Target: Up to $195K (DOE)
As a Senior Identity Management Engineer, you will participate in the design, implementation, and operation of Privileged Access and Identity Management tools and solutions. You will analyze information from system users and develop solutions that meet the scope and objectives of the system along with addressing system needs.
Work Location: This is a hybrid position - minimum 70% onsite in Columbia.
- U.S Citizenship
- 10+ year's experience implementing IAM frameworks: business processes, policies and technologies that facilitate the management of electronic or digital identities.
- Experience with installing, configuring, and administering the following technologies: Centrify, ADFS, VMware Workspace ONE, Okata, Ping Identity, SSO, 2FA, MFA, and PAM.
- Ability to perform tasks under limited supervision.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our client may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the customer site requirements.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.