About the job Software Developer (Java/Vue/Spring), Remote
Software Developer (Java/Vue/Spring), Remote
- Direct Hire
- 100% Remote
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizens.
- Clearance: Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE clearance.
- Target Salary: $130-145K (DOE)
Work is based out of Los Alamos, NM. Candidate must be able to work Mountain Time Zone hours.
- Devise logic procedures, flowcharts, and coding to design, develop, analyze, modify, test, debug and evaluates software to meet functional requirements for functional
- Develops conversion, system integration and system implementation
- Gathers reporting requirements and recommends and implements
- Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming
- Arranges, prepares and conducts meetings, workshops and presentations as required.
- Provides training and support to end user customers in IST and in other Laboratory functions as Trains users in conversion and implementation of system.
- Adheres to Laboratory and IST policies and programs concerning the Laboratory's information
- Researches, assembles, and/or evaluates information or data regarding industry practices or applicable regulatory changes affecting information system policies or programs; recommends changes in development, maintenance, and system
- Requires a relevant bachelor's degree and a minimum of eight plus years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Java-based frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Struts, or Spark
- Relational Databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server, Maria DB) or NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, HBase, Oracle NoSQL)
- Software testing methodologies (unit, integration, system, security, performance) preferably using Cypress.io and JUnit.
- Software version control (Git/GitLab) and build automation tools (Gradle)
- Experience working with Agile (Scrum) methodologies and continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience with the Java Spring Framework is preferred
- Collaboration and time management skills, especially in a remote situation
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our client may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the customer site requirements.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.