About the job Director of Growth (Federal), Remote, DC/MD/VA area
Director of Growth (Federal), Remote, DC/MD/VA area
- Direct Hire
- Remote (Must be in the MD/DC/VA area)
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizens
Looking for the right hands-on leader to oversee growth, capture and proposal management for our company. The company has been recognized by Inc. Magazine for 3 consecutive years as one of the 250 fastest growing business. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
- Lead capture lifecycle on high profile deals, and manage capture managers to ensure thorough, detailed capture plans are developed and executed.
- Analyze opportunities and solicitations, identifying key requirements, resources required to capture or propose on opportunity and making recommendations on bid/no and pWin; assess effort and resource requirements.
- During Capture phase, develop and execute teaming strategies. Leverage knowledge of competitive landscape to assess pWin and drive pricing considerations.
- Lead solution strategy sessions, capturing and helping document customer hot buttons, win themes, our approach/solution, and features and benefits, at the level required for a compelling proposal response.
- Develop high-quality, opportunity-specific responses with competitive and compelling win themes and technical approaches that satisfy client business goals.
- Lead/facilitate/drive the discussion during solution strategy sessions, capturing and helping to document customer hot buttons, win themes, our approach/solution, and features and benefits at the level required for a compelling proposal response.
- Oversee development and maintenance of repository of training materials, reusable content, project profiles, experience matrices/overviews, capability statements, etc. Collaborate with operations to capture and develop performance proofs and client testimonials.
- Oversee other activities to include white papers, RFIs, sources sought, workshops, opportunity gate reviews, black hat sessions, collaboration sessions, and proposal reviews.
- Bachelors degree in relevant field; Masters Degree a plus
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience managing and winning competitive Federal Government proposals in a defined proposal and/or capture role.
- Proven experience in the proposal development life cycle, and understanding of Shipley or other proposal development processes.
- Experience leading proposals and/or capture in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with concurrent activities with short turn-around times with multiple internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to counsel and effectively influence others with and without authority; strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management with a positive attitude; ability to project a confident leadership image to peers, partners, and senior management.
- English writing and Microsoft Word styles and structures expertise for proposals; this includes the ability to research and synthesize information from multiple sources (subject matter experts, previous proposals, publicly available materials) into a cohesive, easy-to-read, and persuasive final product.
- Ability to deliver and willingness to provide effective coaching, mentoring, and training of the capture and proposal process.
- A proven history and bias for action and an orientation towards solving rather than solely identifying problem areas is a preferred characteristic of the ideal candidate.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, writing and speaking skills including the ability to effectively create, customize, edit, and present information.
- Masters Degree a plus.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.