About the job Node.JS Developer, Remote
Node.JS Developer, Remote
- Contract to Hire
- 100% Remote (Must be able to work EST hours)
- W2 only (we offer various benefit options if needed)
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizen or a Green Card holders for this position
- No Third Party Recruiters. Candidates must be self-represented.
The Medicare Secondary Payer Systems Contractor (MSPSC) is a component of the Coordination of Benefits and Recovery Program (COB&R). COB&R governs the pre and post pay Medicare claims processing and recovery of errant Medicare primary payments. The COB&R program is the consolidation of all applications/systems previously contained under the Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) and Coordination of Benefits (COB) programs. The MSPSC is responsible for all PMLC and SDLC phases of the development life cycle in support of the Coordination of Benefits and Recovery Program (COB&R) for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). The program is comprised of applications which are housed under multiple platforms from mainframe, windows, customized COTS products, mid-tier/web and in some cases a combination of environments. This position will report to MSPSC Management.
- Design, document, development, and implement/enhance highly scalable and secure Web Applications.
- Work with Team Analysts and Developers to enhance the COB&R application to be compliant with the CMS tool and architecture guidelines.
- Take accountability for the design and development of complex systems to ensure they meet the business requirements.
- Architect, design, code, and implement simple and clean designs that provide for ease of maintenance.
- Participate in Quality Assurance initiatives to ensure high product quality throughout the development process and life cycle.
- Mentor and support fellow developers to ensure they meet their deliverables and develop professionally.
- Take personal accountability for individual contribution towards project success.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- 5+ years of experience in full cycle application software development interfacing with multiple systems
- 3+ years developing in AWS environment
2+ years demonstrated on the job experience:
- Building REST APIs
- Developing software using Node.js
- Implementing Open API specifications
- Using OpenAPI Specification.
- Developing with container technologies such as Docker.
- Writing automated unit, UI, and End-to-End tests such as NUnit, Mocha, Jasmine, Jest, or Selenium.
- Strong database knowledge (SQL and NoSQL) preferred.
- Ability to collaborate with Sprint Team to implement innovative solutions for enhancing user experiences.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle utilizing Agile principles and application.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Experience with DevOps Tools Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, GitHub, npm.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Keeps abreast of latest development tools and techniques.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.