About the job Senior Data Scientist, Hybrid (70% onsite in Columbia; 30% remote)
Senior Data Scientist, Hybrid (70% onsite in Columbia; 30% remote)
- Direct Hire
- Hybrid (70% onsite in Columbia; 30% remote)
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizens
- NO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS PLEASE
- Salary Target: Up to $195K (DOE)
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will design, develop, and implement machine learning, data visualization, statistical analysis, and other data science techniques to enable insider threat detection. You will participate in finding solutions to specific problems using tailored analytics, to include machine learning in order to detect anomalous and suspicious patterns of behavior within a cloud environment.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms.
- Combine models through ensemble modeling.
- Present information using data visualization techniques.
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
- Collaborate with engineering and potential product development teams.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist.
- Experience in data mining.
- Understanding of machine learning modeling techniques and algorithms.
- Knowledge of Python.
- Experience creating visualizations to communicate modeling results.
- Experience in supervised and unsupervised learning.
- Familiarity with risk and threat analytics.
- Ability to perform feature engineering to identify and predict hidden patterns in data.
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in Splunk analytic development (Splunk Phantom and Splunk DSP).
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry's leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.