About the job Help Desk Technician with RentalMan Experience, Remote
Help Desk Technician with RentalMan Experience, Remote
- Remote - may require occasional travel
Seeking a Helpdesk Technician with RentalMan experience to provide the company with information technology services and support to optimize operational efficiency. Duties include resolving technical issues, maintaining hardware and software installations, and improving IT systems, whilst providing customer service to employees for IT needs.
- Manage and respond to IT Helpdesk requests.
- Create and manage user accounts in company applications.
- Providing support in person, over the phone, or via remote access.
- Diagnosing issues with computer software, peripherals, and hardware.
- Setup and maintain company computers, printers, and network equipment.
- Talking to team members through basic problem-solving processes.
- Providing basic computer training.
- Troubleshoot network issues.
- Provide updates and escalate issues to IT management as needed.
- Ability to travel to company sites as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 3+ years working as a help desk specialist REQUIRED.
- Moderate knowledge and experience with RentalMan systems REQUIRED.
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware systems, including circuit boards, memory modules, and processors.
- Knowledge of computer software systems, including databases, office applications, and operating systems.
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Advanced knowledge of help desk software and remote-access systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Awareness and understanding of various technology trends
- Good planning, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.