About the job Microsoft Stack Web Developer, Owings Mills, MD/Remote
Microsoft Stack Web Developer, Columbia, MD/Remote
- Contract, potential Contract to Hire
- Hybrid position (Prefer individual to be on-site in Columbia, MD initial 1-2 weeks, then remote)
- Due to our client requirements, we can only consider US Citizen or a Green Card holders for this position who are self-represented
No Third-Party Recruiters Please. We can only work with individuals who are self-represented.
- 3-6+ years of experience.
- Experience with version control software (Git, GitHub).
- Knowledge in Azure will be an added advantage.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-driven, flexible, and innovative.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or ample real-world experience.
- Understanding of modern front end testing frameworks.
- Familiarity coding in a modern back-end web framework (C# / .NET preferred).
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our client may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the customer site requirements.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.