About the job Lead Business Software Systems Analyst, Remote
Lead Business Software Systems Analyst, Remote
- Contract to Hire
- 100% Remote
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizens or Green Card Holders who are self-represented for this position.
- Target Salary: $115-140K DOE
- Develop and capture business requirements, and system level requirements, use cases, user stories for the development of this product.
- Create workflow diagrams, functional requirements, and data mapping/modelling if required
- Interface and liaison with the business stakeholders, product support team, software developers, QA and Machine Learning engineers to help build the solution
- Capture user stories in a backlog, work with customer and internal product owners for prioritization. Help develop well defined acceptance criteria for stories.
- You will be expected to learn the product domain, and functionality to optimize and help prioritize product features.
- Develop business processes and business process engineering, and workflows.
- Develop product documentation and FAQs. Understand and improve existing processes and workflows.
- UX/UI design experience, with strong HCD focus. Will be primary enabler of efforts to revamp product UI to a more user centric design.
- Design and build business process to capture not only current state, but also help drive conversations to what future state processes and workflows may look like
- Help Software Engineers devise a robust testing strategy using software quality best practices for all new and existing components to ensure defect free code quality, that function as per user story specifications
- Create a culture of inclusion and teamwork through leading by example and always considering how their actions influence the broader team
- Support team leadership and team architect as required
- BS in Computer Science OR a related computer science discipline with 8 years industry experience.
- UX/UI design experience, with strong HCD focus.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification a big plus.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our client may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the customer site requirements.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.