About the job Jr - Mid Level Software Business Analyst, (Remote)
Jr - Mid Level Software Business Analyst, (Remote)
Our client, based out of Ann Arbor, MI, is seeking a Jr - Mid Level Software Business Analyst for a remote contract opportunity.
Pay: $25-35/hr, depending on experience and benefits.
As part of an agile software development team, your primary focus will entail working with Senior Software Developers, clients, and users in identifying, gathering, and defining business requirements for custom software projects and testing tools and functionalities of our client's products.
- Work with clients and team members to identify, gather, and define requirements for custom software development projects. Create the necessary functional and technical documentation, from which the software development team will produce code.
- Analyze and document business processes, workflows and use cases throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Develop User Stories and update JIRA.
- Participate in testing and system validation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in an agile/scrum environment using JIRA.
- Product Owner experience required.
- Track record of successfully gathering and defining requirements for software development products, and testing tools and functionalities.
- An inquisitive and innovative nature, integrity, willingness to step into new roles, laser-like focus on deadlines, team focused mentality, and a commitment to continuously learning and improving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication at both the business and technical level.
- Experience with any of the following topics is a preferred: healthcare organizations, public health, medical terminology, clinical work flow processes, electronic health records, interoperability standards, and HL7.
- CSBA or CBAP certification a plus.
- Spanish language skills would be a plus.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Due to our client engagements, we can only consider candidates who are self-represented and can work directly for any employer without requiring sponsorship.
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.