About the job Project Manager, Washington, DC/Remote
Project Manager, Washington, DC/Remote
Our client, located in Washington, DC, is seeking a Project Manager for a remote, direct hire opportunity.
*Please note that this role is currently remote due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but will likely be on-site in the future. Some flexibility may be available.
Our client is seeking a dynamic Project Manager that will serve as the primary customer point of contact for assigned projects and will act as the liaison between their customer and their engineering team. You will be responsible for planning, organizing, and monitoring projects to ensure that they are delivered on time, within budget, and exceeding customer expectations.
- Develop and track project plans and provide progress reports against the plan.
- Manage project schedule and all contract deliverables.
- Manage multiple technical workstreams.
- Attend client meetings and maintain regular correspondence with clients.
- Gather technical requirements and represent the company's technical interests to the client.
- Participate in and facilitate business analysis and system design activities.
- Prepare project budgets and track resources compared to forecast.
- Communicate and coordinate with the prime contractor on projects where Amida is a subcontractor.
- Monitor industry trends and standards related to project management best practices and implement those on Amida projects.
- 10+ years of project management experience including projects within the Federal government. Experience working with Veteran's Administration (VA) preferred.
- Certified project management professional (PMP)
- Experience managing projects associated with government systems, including the utilization of health care data.
- Well versed in software development lifecycles (SDLC) and project management methodologies.
- Experience managing project cost and budget, identifying and managing risk, and providing oversight and executive level management to large government system implementation projects.
- Proficient in collaborating and communicating to senior level management, stakeholders, subject matter experts, business partners, etc.
- Experience managing project scope on a large scale by organizing, directing, and managing contract operations involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects or assignments while ensuring technical accuracy and excellent written and verbal communication skills timely delivery for all work products and deliverables.
- Prior experience working within Commercial and/or State and Local healthcare space.
- Ability to work comfortably in a rapidly changing environment.
- A dependable team player who works collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment.
- Expert level experience in Microsoft Office products such as Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel to include the ability to create templates, formulas and charts/graphs, and JIRA for defect & issue tracking.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Due to our client engagements, we can only consider candidates who are self-represented and can work directly for any employer without requiring sponsorship.
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.