About the job Marketing/Communications Specialist, McLean, VA
Marketing/Communications Specialist, McLean, VA
Our client is seeking a Marketing/Communications Specialist for a direct hire opportunity in McLean, VA.
Position is remote until October; thereafter, it will be three days a week in person in McLean, VA.
Our client is seeking a Marketing/Communications Specialist that will be responsible for continuously maintaining the company’s brand aesthetics, internally and externally as well as supporting other corporate communications. The creative and communication talents of the individual in this role will be applied to marketing materials, internal communications, web proposal and documents. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for supporting Management by performing market research, market analysis, and maintaining the customer relationship management tool. The successful candidate will be an innovative, out-of-the-box thinker who strives for design excellence and enjoys challenges.
The Marketing/Communications Specialist must be able to prioritize, multi-task, function effectively under multiple deadlines and time constraints, schedule workload and manage time efficiently in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment while demonstrating an energetic “can do” attitude. The ideal candidate will experience coordinating messaging with Business Development, and growing awareness of our client among of Federal Agencies, and Teaming Partners.
In collaboration with Management, the Marketing/Communications Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain client brand standards and style.
- Maintain client marketing collateral (cut sheets, press releases, case studies, presentations).
- Creatively develop the client newsletter and other communications.
- Organize and market employee engagement activities, company events, socials, charity events, campaign collateral/emails, etc.
- Design marketing materials, brochures, flyers, posters, email headers, trade show banners.
- Maintain web site and update as needed.
- Maintain and create marketing and branding for key client deliverables.
- Develop and post engaging content for social media platforms (FB, LI).
- Support company leadership in various marketing projects.
- Conduct market research; Update and analyze data.
- Maintain Corporate/BD Graphics library.
- Other creative requirements (infographics, Visio, proposal graphics, power points, etc.).
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or Communications, or related field.
- 2-3 years of marketing or communication experience, preferably in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience in B2G marketing.
- Corporate Social Media experience with LinkedIn, Facebook, Web Pages and others.
- Ability to conceive and execute campaigns for products and services.
- Experience with Data capture from media touches.
- Professional knowledge of current graphic design (and related) software applications including InDesign Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat.
- Exceptional written communication.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in proof reading.
- Strong teamwork, time management, and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and deliver quality work in an efficient manner.
- Demonstrated initiative.
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve when faced with new challenges.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Due to our client engagements, we can only consider candidates who are self-represented and can work directly for any employer without requiring sponsorship.
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.