About the job R Developer, Remote
R Developer, Remote
Our client, based out of Bethesda, MD, is seeking an R Developer for a remote, contract to hire opportunity.
Our client has the need to develop several highly-technical applications to replace existing workflows, using R for statistical analysis and React/C# as the front end.
- Build web screens to capture/update/analyze complex electrophysiological data.
- Manage data import to application.
- Build complex analysis features to process data through computations.
- Generate graphs/tables and other visualizations.
Leverage SQL Server to store data.
- Builds software compliant with corporate IT standards (follows language-based best practices, submits code for peer reviews, follows change management process).
- Configures builds and releases dev ops using Azure DevOps, Octopus, Jenkins, or similar.
- Advanced experience with R programming (R plumber is a bonus).
- C# experience, especially in middleware applications.
Web development - UI & UX experience.
- JQuery, JSON, AJAX, HTML5 & CSS3.
- SQL Server database.
- Dotmatics, Perl, and/or Python a strong plus.
- Ability to create complex online charts, graphs and dashboards (data visualizations in R).
- Experience with Azure DevOps (Git/TFS), or Atlassian stack.
- Experience with web API services (JSON, REST).
- Software development life cycle.
- Agile/Scrum methodology.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or related field; or relevant experience.
- Experience working with science teams, scientific data and data visualizations.
- Science background preferred.
- Experience with remote work.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.