About the job Webinar Producer, Remote
Webinar Producer, Remote
Our client, based out of Washington, DC, is seeking a Webinar Producer for a remote, contract or full-time opportunity.
This will be a contingent hire for a contract with SAMHSA expected to start in April 2022. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) requires program and analytical support services, short term analyses, technical assistance, and support for its information and related programs.
- Manage and oversee set-up, logistics, orchestration, and the production process for all live and live recorded broadcasts including webinar aspects of hybrid events.
- Generate registration/login links, enrolling participants, speaker and content coordination, conducting rehearsals, producing webinars/meetings, recordings, and video editing.
- Lead webinar follow-up including attendance reporting, creating replay materials.
- Coordinate with the Program Manager and others in coordinating with the SAMHSA customer and Office of Communications to avoid webinar scheduling conflicts.
- Communicate and present data-driven insights and recommendations appropriate for diverse populations.
- Maintain events calendar.
- Analyze webinar data to recommend best practices, researching timely webinar and virtual meting engagement strategies to drive better engagement and participation.
- Convert recordings from webinars into on demand content, as required, including audio recording and editing.
- Conduct research in support of focus groups, conferences, and meetings to align technology with engagement/forum outcomes.
- Produce consistent, insightful, high-quality work.
- Report to the Senior Meeting Planner or Program Manager.
- Associate degree, 2 years of college, or higher in any related field. An equivalent of this educational requirement in working experience is also acceptable.
- Minimum 2 years in a live or recorded media environment preferably with the federal government or government contractor.
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated video production and live streaming experience/protocols.
- Strong attention to detail. Ability to react quickly and effectively to needs and priorities.
- Must demonstrate honesty, integrity, and appreciation of differing opinions and perspectives, and must be responsible, accountable, and collaborative.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In order to comply with its obligations as a covered federal contractor and to protect the health and safety of its employees, our client requires all employees/contractors in the United States to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their start date, except in circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to a religious or disability accommodation.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.