About the job Senior Web Developer (Angular, JS, Node), Washington, DC/Remote
Senior Web Developer (Angular, JS, Node), Washington, DC/Remote
Our client, based out of Washington, DC, is seeking a Senior Web Developer (Angular, JS, Node) for a direct hire opportunity. This is a hybrid position, as the candidate will be expected to work on-site a couple days a week.
Our client is looking for talented and experienced Senior Web Developer to join their technical team in developing reliable and efficient user experience. As a key member of their technical team, you will work hand in hand with our founders and technical leadership to create and
execute development strategies and provide support for their end-to-end platform from bedside edge devices to large-scale cloud services.
- Apply industry best practices and techniques to design, develop, test, deploy, support, and maintain complex web applications based on business requirements and system architectures.
- Assist in project planning and architectural design reviews.
- Work with the Product Owners and QA engineers to solidify requirements and maintain traceability across the system design.
- Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance, and reliability.
- Interact with other developers, QA engineers, clients, and other stakeholders to ensure solutions’ quality and reliability.
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues across system resources and diagnose/debug application issues.
- Use CI/CD processes and tools in an agile development environment.
- Exhibit leadership in cross-functional development practices.
- Mentor other team members on technical and programming issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 5+ years web development experience.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design, web application development and relational database design.
- Strong coding skills and willingness to learn.
- Experience in designing, writing, unit testing, and documenting application code to successfully deliver project-based products that meet requirements.
- Strong UI / UX skills and good understanding of interface usability.
- Cross-Browser development experience.
- Experience with RESTful services and APIs.
- Automated / Manual testing and debugging.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git and CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
- Infrastructure automation technology experience (Terraform or Ansible).
- AWS cloud experience (certification is a plus).
- Package repository and certificate management.
- Windows and Linux cross-domain experience.
- Ability to convert complex requirement into a working product.
- Commitment to create and maintain high quality code.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment.
- Ability to grasp new concepts and apply them immediately.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstration to be self-motivated.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.