About the job Sr. SharePoint Developer (Secret Clearance), Washington, DC/Remote
Sr. SharePoint Developer (Secret Clearance), Remote
Our client is currently looking for a Senior SharePoint Developer (Secret Clearance) to join their team to support the U.S. Army Medical Materiel Development Activity (USAMMDA) on a remote, contract to hire basis.
*This position is 100% remote from the DC metro area, in order to be available for onsite meetings as needed, at the Fort Detrick, Maryland location.
· Supporting the organization by implementing SharePoint solutions within the environment.
· Leading the development process by providing oversite to development team and meeting with the customer throughout the development process.
· Designing and developing workflows, lists, forms, and dashboards.
· Overseeing and developing Design Documentation, Content Migration, Testing, and Deployment.
· Ensuring SharePoint site standardization via site and content templates, metadata tagging, workflows, and reporting.
· Interacting with the customer and therefore be required to have excellent communication skills.
· Understanding of application development methodologies; comprehensive experience with structuring, developing, and implementing interactive Web sites and applications.
· Maintaining and refining permissions and SharePoint groups to ensure proper security controls are in place.
· Analyzing business requirements and translating them into solutions.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
· 8 years Web Development experience.
· 3-5 years professional experience within SharePoint 2013/2016 in design, development, implementation, and testing.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
· Must be detail-oriented and take initiative.
· Active Secret Clearance or T3 (NACLC) or higher is required.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Due to our client engagements, we can only consider candidates who are self-represented and can work directly for any employer without requiring sponsorship.
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.