About the job Technical Writer (Secret Clearance), Alexandria, VA
Technical Writer (Secret Clearance), Alexandria, VA
Our client is seeking a Technical Writer for a direct hire opportunity in Alexandria, VA.
The Technical Writer will be responsible for collecting and organizing data and information in preparation of documents, training materials, and deployment guides. This includes conducting research of highly technical subject matter organizes information from multiples sources, and express technical information in written form that is comprehensible to a wide audience of readers. Person will primarily will be working on documentation and will need to work with technical staff to interpret information for nontechnical and technical user. Also responsible for technical editing of documentation. Should have experience with style guides and formatting. Will need to develop diagrams and drawings and interpret engineering drawings into documentation. May also need to design and develop graphics and illustrations for use in technical materials, manuals, and publications. Providing information and recommendations for formats, communication channels, etc. to team and customer will be ideal.
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills (white paper, manuals, instructions, etc.).
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Active Secret Government Clearance Level or Higher.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Due to our client engagements, we can only consider candidates who are self-represented and can work directly for any employer without requiring sponsorship.
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.