About the job Sr. Research Data Fulfillment Analyst
Sr. Research Data Fulfillment Analyst, Chantilly, VA
Our client is seeking a Sr. Research Data Fulfillment Analyst for a contract to hire opportunity on-site in Chantilly, VA.
Support a contract with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to package and deliver research data. This will entail copying files onto encrypted transfer media - thumb drives, DVDs, etc., and shipping to researchers via FedEx.
Orchestrates data dissemination processes and procedures to ensure accurate, timely, and secure delivery of sensitive data requests.
- Coordinates final testing and delivery of sensitive data requests and related customer support.
- Performs functional processes to support data dissemination and access.
- Researches, identifies, and recommends resources and resolutions required for task execution and completion.
- Performs functional duties to optimize the transfer of large data sets, dissemination methods, and coordination of the data fulfillment center.
- Provides technical assistance to customers in assigned subject areas, recommends functional changes, and identifies areas for further investigation.
- Consults with clients to determine optimum delivery of sensitive data requests.
- Develops new processes or updates existing processes to meet client needs.
- Identifies emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems.
- Conducts quality testing of data extracts and encryption packages.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical discipline preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 5-8 years of related experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment and have sound judgment.
- Attention to detail, quick learner, have a positive attitude, ability to multi-task, self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain the highest degree of quality, completeness and accuracy of data analysis.
- Maintain the completeness, timeliness and accuracy of all deliverables.
- Be able to perform the analysis as defined with specific Medicare laws, regulations, manuals, instructions and any additional information assigned by management.
- Must possess excellent critical thinking skills, reading and interpretation, writing, and communication skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail, along with strong Microsoft proficiencies; Confluence.
- Understanding and wide application of methodology and subject matter related concepts, practices, standards and procedures with a general knowledge of other related business disciplines.
- Works with limited supervision.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In order to comply with its obligations as a covered federal contractor and to protect the health and safety of its employees, our client requires all employees/contractors in the United States to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or their start date (if later than December 8), except in circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to a religious or disability accommodation.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.