About the job Data Migration Test Analyst
Our Client, is looking for an experienced Data Migration Test Analysts with at least 5 years testing experience for a six-month assignment, with a further 6 month extension likely. Our client is based in the Melbourne CBD but all staff are currently working from home.
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Performing migration and testing of static data and transaction data from one core system to another.
- Performing source system data analysis to manage source to target data mapping.
- Data Analysis, Data Migration, Data Validation, Data Cleansing, Data Verification and identifying Data Mismatch testing.
- Preparing the Test Plans, Test Strategy documents, Test Cases & Test Scripts based on business requirements, rules, data mapping requirements and system specifications.
- Be familiar with MS SQL, Excel, and scripting.
- Testing tools and techniques.
Your daily rate will depend on skills, experience and start date is anticipated to be mid October 2021.
Note. Work can be done remotely and possibly out of normal business hours.
- Have working rights for Australia; and
- At least 5 year's relevant local working experience.
Note. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you feel this role could be of interest to you, then please press "Apply" now -->