About the job Power BI Developer/Administrator - Contract
Our Client is looking for a Power BI Developer/Administrator for an initial 6+ month contract, located in the North-West Suburbs of Melbourne, commencing ASAP.
Please note, to apply applicants must have the following:
- The requisite skill and experience defined below,
- At least Australian Permanent Residence working rights,
- At least 3 years local (Australian) working experience.
The successful candidate needs:
- Experience of 10+ years in data preparation, data gateway and data warehousing projects.
- Experience of 5+ years and familiarity with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS.
- 3 to 4 years of experience working with a self-service tool, preferably Power BI or Tableau.
- Should be familiar and experienced in SQL.
- Building Analysis Services reporting models.
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentation.
- Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards.
- Adept in developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
- Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly by taking care of the resources.
- Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
- Should have knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure, SQL data warehouse, PolyBase, Visual Studio, etc.
- Able to integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service (SaaS), or by API automation.
- Your daily rate will depend on skills, experience and start date is ASAP.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The Client is following Victoria State employment guidelines in terms of vaccination status, so to attend the office and/or clients at least double vaccination is required.
If you feel this role is for you, then please press "Apply" now -->